Miracles

 Miracles


They say that you collect the tears

That wash my face at night

They say that you record the thoughts

That claim all will be alright

They say that you can break the stones

That weigh upon my heart 

They say that you can be the glue

That holds the splitting parts


But I’m the one who listens still

To angels in their song

Believing that you hear my voice

As I dare to sing along

Cuz I’m the one that battles on

Refusing to agree   

That miracles are only kept

For the splitting of the sea


Each breath and step I bravely take

Are miracles to me

Each smile that I give or get

A miracle set free

And if I can I’ll hold your hand

A miracle I’ll touch

And maybe then I’ll see the why

And it will be enough 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Exile

Tomorrow

My Garden